We are hiring!
See our open positions
Senior Robotic Software EngineerWe have an immediate job opening for a senior robotics software engineer to take over the development of a robust, efficient and re-usable software architecture for our QT robot and its socially assistive applications.
• Extensive experience in C ++ and Linux
• Experience in programming for embedded systems
• Experience with hands-on development on real robots.
• Experience with common robotic frameworks such as ROS or YARP
• Proven ability to work independently, without direct supervision
• Fluent verbal communication skills in English
• Commitment and teamwork skills
• Passionate about working in startups
Nice to have:
• Ability to assemble and test robotic sensors, actuators and electronics
• Experience with real-time systems
• Experience in Android and GUI programming, Webserver programming
• Experience with social robots and their applications
We offer a positive and productive working environment with:
• Competitive salary
• Team-oriented work and decision processes
• Involvement in R & D projects and collaborations with universities and research institutions
• Working in a small team
• Location at the multicultural & multilingual city of Luxembourg
Nature of the position:
Duration: fulltime (40h / week) with a fixed term or a permanent contract
Start: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Jan 15th, 2017. Applications are processed until the vacancy is filled.
Required Application Materials:
* Cover letter indicating motivation and your relevant experience
Please send your application to email@example.com
NO MATCHING JOB FOUND?
We are a fast growing company, always looking for talented scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, Robotic hardware, software and algorithms, and social robotic applications.
Please feel free to send us your spontaneous application to: