Compliance with Data protection Law
LuxAI S.A. (LuxAI) acknowledges and undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations governing the processing of personal data, including, but not limited to, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (designated “GDPR”) and any other national applicable laws or regulations governing the processing of any personal data.
Data protection officer
LuxAI acts as data controller and has appointed a data protection officer. The data protection officer appointed by LuxAI shall be contacted by using the following information:
Address: LuxAI S.A. 35, Blvd Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer
– Pouyan ZIAFATI
– Email: [email protected]
Personal identification information
LuxAI may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit LuxAI websites, register on such websites, fill out a form, sign a contract, purchase a product and in connection with other activities, applications and services proposed by LuxAI. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. In the framework of certain services, LuxAI may also collect data relating to performance of you in order to benefit from such particular services and to improve its services.
Non-personal identification information
LuxAI may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you use a LuxAI website or other online services. Non-personal identification information may include technical information about you means of connection, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized, geographical information such as country of origin, behavioural information such as time spent on the website, as well as further non-personal analytical data to improve your experience.
You recognize and accept that the performance of the services may depend on the collection and processing of personal identification information and non-personal identification information.
Web browser cookies
How LuxAI uses collected information
Principally, personal and non-personal identification information is used to provide you with the services and to ensure a full efficiency of the services you have registered for or they requested in any other manner.
In this framework, LuxAI may collect and use your personal and non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve services: Information you provide will help LuxAI respond to certain of your requests.
- To personalize your experience: LuxAI may use information to understand how you use LuxAI’ services.
- To improve LuxAI’ websites and other internet presence as well as other communication tools or tools for specific services: LuxAI may use your feedback and analytics to provide and improve its Products and services.
- To send periodic emails and other text messages and/or notifications: LuxAI may use the email address or mobile phone number provided by you to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to LuxAI notification list, they will receive periodic information that may include company news, updates, and promotional and commercial materials.(the “Periodic Information Service”). In the case that, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from the Periodic Information Service, LuxAI includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each such email or other text message.
How LuxAI protects personal identification information
LuxAI adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal identification information within the limits of LuxAI’ role with respect to the relevant Services (as certain specific services might be rendered by third parties).
Sharing personal information
However, your non-personal identification information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- as long as we maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g., where you are a recipient of our services, or you are lawfully included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed);
- until the expiry of a period of a three(3)-months’ period following the end of any applicable limitation period under applicable law; and
- with your prior consent, until the expiry of any additional retention period.
LuxAI undertakes to delete or to anonymise your personal data upon expiry of the retention period as described above.
Data Security and data transfer
LuxAI has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
You are responsible for ensuring that any personal data that you send to us are sent securely.
LuxAI does not transfer personal data to any third country nor to any international organisation, not certified as having a sufficiently high level of protection by the European Commission.
Data subject rights
You benefit under data protection law from a right of access, modification and opposition to the processing of its personal data, a right to erasure and a right to portability of its personal data by sending an email to [email protected] Those rights may only be exercised within the limits of any contractual or legal obligation. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Luxembourg supervisory authority, namely the Commission nationale pour la protection des données.
Acceptance of these terms
last update date: 04/02/2021