The QTrobot for School bundle includes the QTrobot teaching device and yearly software license subscriptions. Please note that having an active QTrobot for School Software Subscription is required to continue using your QTrobot. The bundle includes the following components:
- QTrobot Device for Schools,
- 2 Tablets: Tablets come with pre-installed apps for 1) Teacher: to run the educational sessions and control the QTrobot during the sessions 2) learner: to receive visual stimuli and support and to play image-based games with QTrobot as part of the educational sessions
- Autism Content: The LuxAI Default Curriculum Bundle includes more than 200 teaching units for different developmental stages! The curricula included in the subscription are: the Emotional Skills Curriculum, including units on emotion recognition, imitation, generation, labelling, understanding and emotion regulation, the Early-stage Development on cognitive, social, receptive and expressive language targeting up to 4 years of the developmental milestone, and the Community Helpers Curriculum with interactive units on different levels to teach children about the people working in our community.
- Content Store: The QTrobot curriculum store provides access to additional curriculums you can subscribe to.
- Analytics Dashboard: A dashboard with real-time insights into the children’ educational activities with QTrobot, offering a comprehensive overview of the achieved learning goals for up to 5 teacher profile and 20 child profiles
- LuxAI Studio: The user-friendly content creation environment of QTrobot with 250 MB cloud storage and up to 250MB upload/download per month